Marshall Info Tech Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Marshall Info Tech Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Marshall Info Tech Ltd, will collect and use your personal data for the purposes of providing technology solutions and services.
Why does Marshall Info Tech Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you these services we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and technology solutions and services provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Marshall Info Tech Ltd would contact you for additional consent.
Will Marshall Info Tech Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Marshall Info Tech Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil our technology solutions and services. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Marshall Info Tech Ltd procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Marshall Info Tech Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Marshall Info Tech Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Marshall Info Tech Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Marshall Info Tech Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Marshall Info Tech Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Marshall Info Tech Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Marshall Info Tech Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Marshall Info Tech Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Details||Please use the contact form here|
What we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to debt and finance
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.